HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server – 4U Tower, 2-Way, Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 8-Core 1.7GHz, 16GB DDR4 SDRAM, No HDD, 4x Hot-Swap Bays, SATA 6Gb/s, 4x GigE, 5x USB 3.0, RAID, 500 Watt – 877620-001
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory Supported||768GB|
Support URL: http://www.hpe.com/us/en/support.html
Support Phone Number: 844-806-3425
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server Product Details
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server
Get ready with this ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server from HPE! The ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers.
It is powered by Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 processor, which has a processing speed approaching 1.7GHz. Complementing the 8-core processor is a 16GB Memory, with the room to upgrade up to a maximum of 768GB. It also includes a Gigabit Ethernet ports to handle networking. So what are you waiting for? Purchase the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 8-Core 1.7GHz Processor; makes your server fast, secure and reliable
- 16GB Memory; enables you to perform memory-intensive tasks with ease
- Gigabit Ethernet ports, VGA & 5x USB 3.0 Ports; provides high-speed data transmission and peripheral connectivity
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots, (6) USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 is one of the HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that aligns to your business goals.
|Dimensions||25 × 6.9 × 18.2 in|